Sunday, October 14, 2012

I've Been Boo-ed!!

 

Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter has boo-ed me!


Maybe you've seen or heard of this fun "game" in neighborhoods or even at your school... but let's try a blog version!  

Here is how it works:
1. If you've been booed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.

2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or freebie(s) that you love!

4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:
And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!
Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas!  
And while you are there... check out the other great blogs! 

Here are my 5 shares!!:
1.  This is my own Halloween unit! You can read a detailed post regarding it on Apples and ABC's. Michelle reviewed it in the last product swap. Click the picture to find it in my TpT store. It's my #3 seller!


2. The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin is one of my favorite Halloween books. It's about a square shaped pumpkin who is teased by the other pumpkins until he does something to save the day. Who doesn't love a feel good story, right?

The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin (with CD) 

3. You can get a freebie listening center paper to go with Spookley from Linda at "A Teacher's Touch". Click the picture to go to her blog!

 
 4. Ever since I saw this on Pinterest from Valerie of "All Students Can Shine", I loved it! I remember when these first came out as decorations for your house. Click the picture to find it in her TpT store. She also has a TON of other great craftivities for sale.

 Halloween Craft & Activities - A Witch Crash!

5. Finally, I'd like to share a freebie from my Halloween unit. This is a Halloween Word Scramble with the answer key. Click the picture to download it from Google Drive. Enjoy!


Now, it's my turn to choose 5 of my blogging buddies to BOO! And, here they are:

3 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

Just found your blog because I was Boo-ed too! I'm your newest follower!

Sarah
Kindergarten Korner

Unknown said...

Thanks for Boo-ing me! I can't wait to join the fun ;)

✿Valerie
All Students Can SHINE

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up!! Such cute ideas! Glad to have found your cute blog!
Tori
Tori's Teacher Tips

Post a Comment